Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Crazy Huva re!!!

Naaah..No girlie effect! The reason for me getting crazy is not a girl. It's the computer. ( Reminds me of the old silly one where a girl starts talking about her crush saying that he is so fast , so sweet, so talkative etc etc and then say "Oh.. I was talking about my computer" with an irritatingly cliched smile). Well, coming back to my computer , I spent a couple of days trying to get it fixed. I even took it to Rahul's place and my good old friend almost did it. Everything seemed to work fine. But as soon as I came home, the keyboard went kaput. I thought I would buy a new one as soon as I got up this morning, but that didn't happen. I hope my computer gets all set in a couple of days.

There were other things happening in India that would drive a Cricket fan like me crazy. Yeah, I am talking about the Indian's team's performance in the second one day against Australia. After reaching the zenith in the 20-20 World Cup, a slump was expected . The only question was how deep the fall would be and the team pummelled as deep as it could . Yuvraj and Uthappa played as if they were still playing 20-20. Sachin hasn't played any 20-20 but the shot that he played makes one wonder if he was watching too much 20-20 on TV . The bowling also left much to be desired especially that of our spinners. Surprisingly ( rather I guess we are used to it now), the Aussie spinners including part-timer Micheal Clarke did a far better job.

No comments: