Thursday, March 29, 2007

Aur Shaadi Kar Liya!

And what else? Aur Shaadi Kar liya!

Marriage is something that you do in two situations, one when life seems to be perfect in every other way and the other when nothing else in the world seems to be working for you.

The above statement holds true only for folks who are not in "love" with someone. When you love someone, the odds are marriage ( or for that matter "anything else" ) can happen anytime despite all the kinds of odds it is stacked against it.

Hmmm.. why am I saying all these now? Well, one after another the bachelors group among my friends is getting diminished and so every now and then I keep getting the question " Tera number kab hain? ". Me ?? And marriage?? I don't know how to manage myself. I cannot imagine me managing anyone else. I tried explaining the same to Dad. He wasn't totally convinced but yeah I was successful in putting off his immediate plans. Amen! Let us live in peace.

1 comment:

Su said...

you do realise that some fortunate female is missing precious years of ur love n care ;)

as abt, u feeling that u might not manage someone else... dude! thats what they all say, but once in it... heheheh