Monday, March 12, 2007

New!!!

It's very natural that one looks for something new, something fresh, something with that bit of energy once in a while. I am no different and was looking at other templates in blogspot. The color Black rocks any day! But I would get too passionate about the color and worry less about the content. Black , I am afraid will always make me feel good about my writings irrespective of what I write. So perhaps it would be limit the color Black to my T-shirts. ( although Mom gets crazy about it).

I like the current template, the creamish green-blue thing. But then I need to find a new one to keep myself going. The Whitish-Maroon one? That actually seems to be good option. White comes like a whiff of fresh air. The only problem with this one being that I have already used it for some of my "Melbourne Posts".

There is one greenish template which is full of life. Hmmm.. but may be it would just suit a wild life photographer more :). I find the baby-pink template a bit too effeminte. I guess it should be used only when I am in the complete romantic/glossy mood which I guess will be very rare. Tic-tac blue and tic-tac green are a bit too dull for my liking.

Huh! Hmmm.. Arghh.. After a lot of this and that I finally seem to like the White-Maroon one. Will I get going with that soon given that there seems to be fair amount of josh. Well, let's see but I usually don't bet on myself.

No comments: