Thursday, May 31, 2007

Food, sleep & action



Life is usually a lull. I only think and dream of doing various things. I seldom achieve them. I am usually in a state of Nirvana where there is no activity in my life, except the sleep and food ( thanks to my Mom and the fact that I stay at home). Suddenly, I plan to do something. I expect that I will fully involve myself in the task planned. But I usually don't. The actual act ends up being a mere shade of what was expected to be done. So you see... Food, Sleep & action. The above graph explains it better. I felt that this title was much more meaningful and suggestive of what I am than the earlier one-- "Lemme get going". "Lemme get going", is my usual quip when my friends and colleagues urge me not be lazy and to do something objective. But "Food, Sleep & action" is what my life is all about.

No comments: