Thursday, June 14, 2007

International Webloggers Day

Thousands of happenings! Hundreds of thoughts! But my blog count is in tens, as low as an Anemic's blood count. I want to write today but lack the thought. What's special anyway? Well, today happens to be "International Webloggers Day". A big thanks to my RJ friend for the info.

Given the lack of thought, here are some random happenings in my life. ( local, national and international)

  • Hyderabad weather continues to sizzle for the third day in succession.
  • I have done an interview (some kind of.. ) at last- with an IIM B chap. ( To be released soon :) )
  • India is still presidentless and coachless.
  • Rajani's Sivaji to hit the screens tomorrow.
  • Girls in my project are working late hours unlike boys. ( Do the Big guys know this?)
  • Roger Federder still hasn't gone French.
  • Ironically today also happens to be the "World Blood Donation Day".
  • Mom's Alu fry is the best curry in the world.
  • I have been trying to write something in this post and I have flunked miserably !!!

Thought of the day :"No food that is tasty is healthy for me, no food that is healthy for me can ever be tasty.


No comments: