Thursday, June 14, 2007

Work?

I am currently not enagaging myself in any of work that pleases my heart under the excuse of getting some "clarity" in my life. The kind of thing you normally get to hear in Art movies "Discovering your inner-self" or more popularly "Apni Aatma ki kojh". ( augh..did I get the gender right?). I have been blessed with all the free time in the world as I am undertaking this excercise. Now I fear if work( this is not the "work" that pleases the heart but "work" that scars the brain) will suddenly strike me exactly at the time I get the gyan and decide to act. Hmmm... I am pretty scared! The signs aren't too good with me being shifted to a new project this week.- A new project where people work and need to work. ( and yeah the work of the second kind-- brain wala).

No comments: