Saturday, October 01, 2005

A Mid night evolution???

So it's almost 12:00 am now and I having read the blogs of one of my juniors in college just about 10 mins ago, decide to start my own version. Right now I have this feeling that I have turned the tide. May be I will be writing a lot regularly ( and yeah meaningfully from now on). May be I will know what exactly I am supposed to do in life ( hey ,I always had a fair hint .. but then I am confused). May be this is just the kind of kick-start that I need in life. All signs of a Mid-night evolution.!!!!
There are some things in life like office work which I dont bother too much about because that was something I wasn't too interested about them. But then when I need to goad myself to study for CAT , I sometimes wonder what exactly am I passionate about in life? All this considering the fact that I reckoned myself to be best suited for management.

Writing!!!! I do a lot of it. Hmmm.. quite a lot of it but then it is all in the mind. I am lazy to put it on paper or blog about it. I just wish there was some kind of tool which would put all the words in my mind ( or is it the heart) in the form of blog. Height of laziness this!

Huh!!!! Do I write ? or do I crib? To get started guess I need to crib. But I keep telling myself all along " Dont' be upset that you did'nt do it soo long , be happy that you have started atleast now". So then , I have started.

1 comment:

Kidoredo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.