Sunday, October 02, 2005

"Thy name is Kidoredo"

Kidoredo!!!Does it sound weird?? No, it shouldn't. In fact there should be some kind of dejavu when one hears the word "Kidoredo" for the first time. Kidoredo draws inspiration from the famous cartoon character "FidoDedo". I dont know what Fidodedo means but Kidoredo has a reason for being named Kidoredo. My friends, who know me well consider me immature. They say that I am a kid, who acts instinctively without any kind of thought process. One of my friends calls me a "kido". I liked it , fell in love with it and hence Kido. Now what about Redo? Before anything else, let me ge the pronunciation of this word spot on. Redo is supposed to be pronounced as "Red" followed by the word "o" and not as one would proounce the word "redo". ( as in doing something again). Redo has something to do with the word "Red". Well, red is not my favourite color neither do I have any kind of hidden violent triats in me. Red happens to be a part of the name Raymod Red. Raymond Red, is supposed to be the mordern day equivalent of Sigmund Freud( my goodness, I am in full flow- Red at his best) . Sigmund Freud explained the "Crush" phenomenon, Raymond Red deals with some kind of a similiar thing known as a "Blush".

1 comment:

Nidhi said...

too much of complication , didnt get head and tell of it :)